Participants are given $20 NTUC Fairprice vouchers when they attend the course
Scroll down to register
BASIC SKILL FOOD COSTING & FOOD MENU PRICING - STARTING A F & B BUSINESS
Intending to start a F & B business but you are wondering what you need to do, what licences are needed, how to stock up ingredients and most importantly, how to price a food service menu? Do you want to know how to calculate food cost in a food establishment or food stall? How to calculate food cost and how much ingredients are needed to prepare for what you offering on your food menu?
Recipe and food costing can enable you to maximise profits when you are able to calculate recipe costs, cut down on waste and track inventory more effectively. A proper menu and recipe costing can quickly summarise the percentage of food cost for every recipe. This allows you to adjust profit margins based on the actual costs of purchases by recipe or menu.
In collaboration with CulinaryOn, you will be taught, in this one-day class, the basic mechanics of starting a F & B business and computing food cost and pricing a menu. Learning this basic skill can start your journey for a career in the F & B industry. There are many more techniques and skills that you need to acquire for a career progression in the F & B industry, but this Basic Skill Food Costing & Food Menu Pricing - Starting A Food Business is a good start towards a career or business in the F & B industry.
Day & Date:
Saturday, 26 October 2019 - only 7 seats available, register today!
Time & Venue:
10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
CulinaryOn, One Raffles Place Tower 2 #04-63, Singapore 048616
1. Identifying your concept, location & legal & licensing requirements
2. Developing the menu
3. Food proportioning
4. Food costing
5. Ordering & storing of food
6. Knowing the hidden cost
7. Profitability scenarios
1. Lunch is provided (Chef trainer will demonstrate how to cook for the number of participants in the class)
2. Participants will have opportunity to cook from the recipe
3. Containers will be provided for participants to bring home what they cooked
4. Lesson notes, ingredients, case study and recipe will be provided
5. Certificate of Completion will be given for successful completion of the course
6. Participants are given a $20 NTUC Fairprice voucher when they register and attend the course
Fees: $350 nett per participant (no GST, we are not GST registered)